Monday, November 28, 2011

Special times...

This morning I have just discovered that my laptop seems to have given
up on life...ok not completely however it has let it's ability to pick
up my Internet connection die. I have tried all types of remedies and
right now I think it needs some rest. Why am I telling you this? Well
I wanted to share pics with you that I downloaded off my camera and
now I won't be able to.

Well onto my post....

Mahesh and Rashika were en-route home from Mahesh's graduation in
Switzerland and stopped over for the day and night in Dubai.

We made an early start to the day and got up to all sorts of
exploring. Brekkies at 'Dean and Deluca' at Dubai mall overlooking the
fountain area,a quick trip onto the Palm to the Atlantis hotel(planned
on having lunch there however not much to choose from for visitors not
staying at the hotel),a little bit of shopping, a much needed coffee
fix at Starbucks,a trip to the 123rd floor of the Armani hotel located
in the tallest building in the world...Burj Khalifa(we had a window
seat and took in the city views and lights),caught the musical
fountains together and ended off with a most yummy dinner at Nandos.

I had such an awesome day. To be able to share these experiences in
another part of the world with my special friends was so so good for
my soul.

We sure made the most of every moment of the day...after all life is
for living and making the most of these precious moments right?

No comments:

Post a Comment