Tuesday, April 17, 2012

The power within me and you

Today I was reminded of the power that sits within me...SORAYA PATEL and all of us who walk this planet to make a change in some form. 

I am sharing this beautiful snippet from an email I received today from a manager of a department that shared the same office space with my ex-team and I in my previous role here in Dubai. 

"This short but sweet acquaintance meant a lot to me as well. It showed me how one positive influence had the power to change the overall mindset of two totally different teams which was to the reverse before you came.… I too learnt a lot from you but your soft and calm approach Hehehe!!!   No for that I will need to be born again….  But I will not stop trying…... I miss you big time."






No comments:

Post a Comment