So yes a scratchy throat got the better of me and I decided to stop fighting it and just surrender to bed rest. Coughing, a sore throat and what feels like an infected chest makes me an unhappy Sue.
While I sit here in my downtime I (once again) have decided to browse through photos taken by Hangwi who is in New York on a work stint and photos by Sacha and Sashe who were there about a week ago! Funny how there is a possibility although slim that they might have crossed paths in the streets of N.Y with each other and didn't know that they were connected to me.
(This probably happens with many people we know around the world who might pass each other as strangers but have no idea of the connection to a mutual friend)
Anyway I hijacked two pics from their albums to put on this post. (For the record I wasn't stalking you ;) ) Just look at that joy that N.Y brings to you! I can feel the energy from their pics.
Oh how I miss you friends.
So maybe it's time to plot a return to NYC!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment