So if you a follower of my different platforms...twitter....Facebook
and Suebai you maybe have seen a mention about the words/phrases I
tend to hear often in this part of the world.
So here is part two of the Dubai-isms that I hear.Aside from the
famous word that is mentioned in the pic and had everyone back home in
stitches about here are a few others.
-Actually
-This person is eating my brain
-nevertheless
-He is making drama
Ok this one is not a Dubai-ism but is one of my top ones that I can't
stand on emails. This is world-wide.
"I trust this email finds you well."
(Are you really interested and do people generally respond with how
they really doing!!!)
It's as bad as the person who says "Hello. How are you" ( and walks
off without waiting for your answer)
Pleasantries smeasentries is what I say ;) I will stick to if I really
want to know in that moment of interaction then I will ask.
That's my blog rambles for tonight.
Night night peeps.
No comments:
Post a Comment