It has been a while since I wrote a post and this one has been swirling in my mind for a while now. "Strawberry moment"...
Have you ever had one of those random moments that has stuck with you and you can't really tell why it did but it has?
Like....
-You unexpectedly lock eyes with an absolute stranger and that split second of seeing them seeing you is imprinted in your mind. You not sure why that moment stuck but it did.
-You have a random conversation with a total stranger in the line at the supermarket or at the airport or maybe even on the plane but it sticks with you.
-You see a beautiful scene while starring out the window and it sticks with you.
-You witness something joyous and unexpected in the most unexpected moment and it sticks with you.
I have a good few of these prints in my brain and whenever I try to explain these type of moments to people I always wish there was a term for it instead of going through the whole explanation of these precise moments. I have labeled them "Strawberry moments." As randomly as these moments happen so did the label for this spring to mind.
Can you think of a strawberry moment?
No comments:
Post a Comment