Yesterday my sister did what I can imagine was a most challenging emotional task of going through my mums cupboards.As soon as I got the message of her clearing it out my tummy turned as I guess I recall how I felt when I first looked into my mums cupboard.The clothes sit there so neatly and the familiarity of the clothes and items makes one feel like mum has just gone away for a little while and will be back.
My sis kept me updated on what she found and seeked my advise which I felt so touched about and felt like I was there with her.I cant imagine how she felt going through all of it.The last message was to tell me that she found mums wedding dress which is beautiful and the message said that mum was very slim.I immmediately felt a tug in my heart and dreamed of my possibly wearing mums wedding dress one day.I messaged Zsa to share my thoughts and she mentioned that she thought the same thing.
I messaged my Aunty Maryanne to tell her this last night and she to too said that mum was very slim!EEEEEEEK.....guess I have some major work to do to get into that dress...."they say" dreams can come true?
No comments:
Post a Comment