Thursday, July 28, 2011

Thumbs up!


My first appraisal was postponed for a day and a half and hip hip hooray I had at at 17h30 today.My manager took me to the "Noodlehouse"for a treat.The plan was to share the cheesecake however she treated me to a late lunch. I had already had lunch but hey this was Noodlehouse and my first appraisal in this new role so I thought hey "why not". I am pleased to say it all went off really well and I saw a different side to her as well.It was a most pleasant appraisal and I felt re-assured that I am performing well.I think I felt a little anxious as there were moments over these past three months where I felt like I was not too sure if I was fully introduced to all the responsibilties of my role and opportunities didnt present themselves for me to ask.Happy that all went well :)
Thanks to all who sent me messages wishing me luck and thanks to those who managed to message me to see how it went.I must say I really missed my mum this evening as all I wanted to do was message her to tell her how it went.I miss hearing her being ever so willing to hear about my day and anything that I was keen to share with her.
Life goes on and as someone said to me she can still see me and hear me....maybe I will still tell her ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment