Sunday, December 11, 2011

I look forward to....

I look forward to.....boarding the plane and pushing through my discomfort i feel when flying...
I look forward to.....seeing the sunrise on the day time flight.
I look forward to.....seeing the majestic Table Mountain(the big Romany cream) as we descend into Cape Town.
I look forward to.....smelling fresh air when stepping off the plane.
I look forward to.....hugging familiar faces at the airport and feeling the love with my heart and soul.
I look forward to.....immersing into that feeling of being with your loved ones.
I look forward to.....the beauty of the winelands.
I look forward to.....seeing the smiles and hearing the chuckles of my nephews and niece.
I look forward to.....sharing the special moment with my brother as he takes a step into marriage.
I look forward to....being surrounded by so many beautiful souls in one place.
I look forward to....every little moment spent with my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment