Today is our staff Xmas party in the office which is at midday. We are doing the 'secret Santa gift exchange' and I still have to wrap my gift this morning. I drew our team leaders name and I figured a smart grey sporty t-shirt for a young lad would be appreciated. We had a wish list up in the office where you could jot down what you would like however he was one of two who left the field blank!!!! Let's see if it's a winner when he opens it....After the feast at lunch time we are then having our management Xmas dinner at a restaurant at one our hotels next door to the one I am based at. We are going to experience an 'evening brunch'. Never heard of an evening brunch until I started working here. I am particularly excited about this as it's at one of the restaurants that I have been wanting to try out for the longest time and wanted to do it before the year draws to an end. We receive many raving reviews for this international buffet style restaurant. No no it's not your typical buffet....it's on another level I tell you. Pics to follow.
Now what do I wear? I don't have any red or green colours to wear as per the theme however I have a red belt that will have to do.
Here's to new experiences in Dubai :)
No comments:
Post a Comment