Thursday, December 15, 2011

Smartie binge

Sitting at Dubai airport waiting to board my flight to Cape Town baby!

Finally the day arrived...its been eating me inside not being able to
be with my family at this absolutely special time. My brother Adhil is
getting married this Friday....um actually thats tomorrow! It's
already Thursday here in Dubai.

I am somewhat very calm and relaxed pre this flight which is
fantastic! I think the excitement is overwhelming and calming my
anxiety about flying.

So what's with the smarties...well I had been really wanting to get my
hands on some for a while now and so while I sit here and enjoy people
watching I am enjoying a good few. Shouldn't be eating these at this
time of morning but hey my mini break mode has kicked in.

I must say I am very impressed with the self check in counters at the
airport where you also check your own luggage in. I also saw neatly
stowed prams for parents with little ones for use to your gate. Saw an
adorable site of Asian triplets in their red prams all dressed alike
with hello kitty bags on their laps. Pity I couldn't take a pic and
they were all three having a little people's conversation.

I love people watching(incase you didn't know that about me)and doing
so at an airport is one of my favorite things to do. Right now there
are people asleep around me on chairs that are in a reclining angle.
There again most impressed. Hmmm I wonder what's there in the business
class lounge...actual bedrooms I guess?!

Okie dokes best I finish this blog post...I need to down a few more
smarties and keep people watching.

No comments:

Post a Comment