01October and that means 3 months left to add more adventure and tales to your story for 2012!!!!
As you might recall from one of my previous posts I had recently reviewed my vision-board and it was really refreshing and fulfilling to face it head on to reflect on what I have achieved thus far versus what I had envisioned in the beginning of the year.
So 3 months to go and I have decided to try to finish off this year with that energy that one feels at the beginning of the year when you so thrilled that a clean slate of possibility awaits and you start thinking of things that you would like to achieve for the year. That promising feeling that a new year brings and that energy is amazing. Yes the year has sung it's song and is finishing it off however there is no reason you can't start or do something that you had intended to do this year.
So yes I challenge you to stop "being busy" and feeding into excuses and get it going....
Unless you take that first step you not going to get things moving....
-Start a new hobby was it?
-Spend more time with family and friends?
-Focus on your health?
-Commit to studying something new?
-Find a peaceful ten minutes for yourself every morning?
-Start planning a much needed holiday?
Whatever it is you can do it! Tap into that hopefully positive feeling and energy that January brought for you and try to play it out in the last few lines of this year's song...

No comments:
Post a Comment