Monday, July 4, 2011

Can you hear the drum roll and the trumpets going?

That orchestra that you hear...they are celebrating the start of my long awaited new blog.....I invite you to discover my world and come along on my adventure through my daily life in Dubai.I promise to entertain you and attack all of your emotions too so keep your eye out for new posts and please do feel free to leave a comment now and then so I know that there is someone out there hopefully enjoying my posts.P.S-if you wondering whats up with the name of my blog....thats the name my niece and nephew gave me after I moved to Dubai. Another thing-if you joining me on this journey please always carry a large bottle of water as I aint sharing mine.Dubai is extremely hot at this time of year.

1 comment:

  1. Wel-come to Du-bai...
    En-joy ad-ventures...
    Put on your walking shoes...
    Sue-bai wel-comes yooo-oou!

    ReplyDelete