So I didn't quiete make a return to Paris while based in Dubai as I
initially planned however I got to go to Laduree today and just for a
short while imagined I was back there.
This was a super special visit for me as I was meeting Saadia who was
visiting from Durban. I have known Saadia since 1993 and I consider her a
sister to me so can you imagine the excitement I felt around getting a
precious hour of her's all to myself. (Thanks to her hubby Feisal for
giving us girls time on their second day of their four night trip)
Not only were Saadia and I trying their much talked about decadent hot
chocolate but Saadia was trying macaroons for the very first time!!!!
What a perfect place to try it for a first timer! So worth the wait Saads!
I savored every sip of the indulgence and of course every minute of
being with Saads. It was super special and after a very long time was
I able to really connect with someone who really really knows me. A
good few times I almost had tears well up in my eyes at the sheer joy
of being with her after ages.
Thank you Saadia! A precious moment I will never forget.
initially planned however I got to go to Laduree today and just for a
short while imagined I was back there.
This was a super special visit for me as I was meeting Saadia who was
visiting from Durban. I have known Saadia since 1993 and I consider her a
sister to me so can you imagine the excitement I felt around getting a
precious hour of her's all to myself. (Thanks to her hubby Feisal for
giving us girls time on their second day of their four night trip)
Not only were Saadia and I trying their much talked about decadent hot
chocolate but Saadia was trying macaroons for the very first time!!!!
What a perfect place to try it for a first timer! So worth the wait Saads!
I savored every sip of the indulgence and of course every minute of
being with Saads. It was super special and after a very long time was
I able to really connect with someone who really really knows me. A
good few times I almost had tears well up in my eyes at the sheer joy
of being with her after ages.
Thank you Saadia! A precious moment I will never forget.
No comments:
Post a Comment