Monday, November 19, 2012

Which song are you playing on repeat?

Every morning for the past at least 3 weeks there is a gent on the bus
to work who plays the track "Titanium"-David Guetta on repeat at high
volume through his earphones. The bus trip takes upto 40 mins. and
that's all he plays.

I can't help but wonder why he is feeding his soul with this song? To
pump himself up before work? Maybe someone he works with gets under
his skin? When interacting with him in his department he appears
pleasant and seems to cover the inner-battle(if there is one) really
well.

After the discovery of the new album of Miss.Key's "Girl on Fire" I
have two of her tracks on my playlist that I play twice over each
morning and night..."A brand new me" and "Good morning heartache" with
"The Sun"-Maroon Five thrown into the repeats too.

Do you have a song at the moment that is feeding your musical soul?

1 comment:

  1. I've been playing 'Build a Rocket Boys' from Elbow, to remind me that there is so much more I want to do, and that we shouldn't be afraid to dream big...

    ReplyDelete