Changes in my life...

Post the trip to India I decided to take the bold step of accepting and adding a few more work peeps into my Facebook world.To catch up on my views on managing my Facebook world read my post titled "How do you manage your facebook account?"which can be found in the September archive.
The look on Prasath & Cathy's face was priceless when they found out in a conversation that I would be adding Prasath's best friend "Preena" on facebook. Prasath's eyes expanded to the size of saucers and Cath literally lifted her hands to her mouth and gasped. Ha ha ha So on arrival in Dubai I reflected on the special and meaningful time I had with my work mates on this trip and the key thing that rung through me was that they added to my magical experience. "We shared..".In my opinion no meeting or life experience shared is by chance...I feel they all aligned for a reason and as this one was extra special and had some really awesome moments something shifted in me and I decided to instead of waiting till I am back in S.A to add a select few who I worked with now. Why? Well with just six and a half weeks left of this adventure I want to share my experience of this last chapter in its entirety with a few of those who I spend most of my day with. No that doesn't mean I will be adding or accepting all people that I work with or just meet for the first time. Something has to strike a chord in me about you.
The other change that I found "just happened" was in India I found Prasath & Cathy calling me Sue!!! It felt ok and I thought "Just let it be." I have never allowed just anyone to call me my nick and especially not within a workplace. ( This I am still not really budging on though) ha ha.
So yes changes...they are a happening.
No comments:
Post a Comment