For the past week I have really been giving it a good think. What would l Iike to experience again or cross off my list of things to do in Dubai before I head on home?
Erm...I am a foodie as you know so there might be more food indulgence experiences than anything else.
-Catch a sunset at the top of "Burj Khalifa". Any takers?The closest I have been is for drinks at "Atmosphere" with Mahesh & Rashika when they had visited. (Funny I think it might have been around this time last year)
-Watch the musical fountains outside Dubai Mall. I've done this a few times however one more time would be sweet.
-Well seeing that I ain't going to make it back to NYC really soon I may as well smash my millionth Magnolia cupcake. (Just kidding. I haven't had that many while here. I remember my first Magnolia cupcake experience oh so clearly. I was on the "Sex and the city" bus tour in New York and one of the stops was at the bakery on Bleeker Str. in Greenwich Village. I see that it's now no
longer a stop on the tour due to the high demand due to the numbers on this tour.)
-Have this yummy pizza at Urbano again...(Let's just say it won't be the second time)
Mariette & Stacey soon we will be having our Pizza and Vino nights at Bella Italia again.
Funghi 
Roasted Portobello mushrooms, red onion marmalade, picked thyme and Gorgonzola cheese
-Browse through some of my fave shops at the malls over and over again...
-Go to Jumeirah public beach and just sit there in silence. Weather permitting...another ocean swim.
-Drive someone's car seeing that I did get my S.A license converted to drive here and haven't driven once. You win some.. You lose some right?
I'm sure I have more to add to the list...watch this space.
No comments:
Post a Comment