Thursday, November 29, 2012

Change of lens..."Every little thing is going to be alright"

Over these past two weeks I have been going through waves of digging really deep on some days to muster up energy to keep the "Sue lens" (The way I see/filter the world) in. 'Grief' has been visiting more frequently since I have entertained his/her visits with an open door. I have started to learn to just let the tears roll no matter where I find myself and this visitor. (Yesterday morning at work in my little corner the tears were literally falling out of my eyes like in the cartoons. Not streaming down my face but shooting out. Ha ha ha)I must say it felt good to just let it be.

Anyway so during these past two weeks I have been asking the higher powers to please change my lens a tad to get me through this last homecoming stretch. Boy did I get through on a good day...Almost daily I have been reminded of my bigger purpose of being here and have shared some really unexpected extra special moments with people through conversation.

Loving the new lens...seems they tear friendly as well. Smart I tell you!

No comments:

Post a Comment