These cute words have been ringing through my mind over the past day
and a bit. It came about when I was sharing with my friend "Hangwi"
how I was feeling emotionally at the time. Her response was something
along the lines of "Soon I will be there and we can hug it out." What
a fitting phrase to have used.
Hugs...hugs...hugs...I know the power of a good hug. I know it's not
everyone's cup of tea. You get those who give you what I call "empty
hugs" where the other person just about touches your shoulders and
feel so uncomfortable within themselves. You cringe for them.Some
people just don't like anyone entering into their personal space or
they just didn't grow up with good old hugs and I can respect that.
You also get the person who in their awkwardness while hugging you
taps your back with their hand. It's like they saying "Ok come on get
on with it and let's be done".
Not me... ;) I SO look forward to those special hugs once I am home...
-Special sibling hugs
-Special hugs with the little league
-Special hugs with family and friends
No comments:
Post a Comment