It’s the eve of Christmas…
Funny enough I actually feel more Christmas spirit in the air versus last year. There are Christmas songs playing on the radio….lots of décor out and about, people in good cheer…..
I am loving all the facebook updates and photos shared of friends and family preparing for Christmas gatherings. Such a joyous and festive vibe with some frustration around shopping malls and out of towners. All part of the festive vibe.
I wish you a joyous and merry gathering at your festive lunch/dinners today and tomorrow. Oh how I LOVE sitting at a table sharing a meal with people… I just can’t put into words the feeling it conjures up within me. "Christmas" meals shared are one of the crème-del-a-crème table gatherings. I will be experiencing another unique Xmas this year with table gatherings of a different type. Well whichever table I find myself at I sure will make the most of it. Next year it’s back to Christmas gatherings back home. Cheers to that!!!!
Wishing you all a Merry Christmas.
Love Sue

No comments:
Post a Comment