Saturday, December 22, 2012

My intended purpose in Dubai fulfilled

As I mentally prepare for my final work week in Dubai I reflect back on my "My Purpose" that I jotted down when I got to Dubai in May 2011.

Even though I am going home sooner than anticipated due to some much needed healing of bits of my soul I am feeling 110% fulfilled. I have comfortably managed to fulfill each point of the vision that I had for my purpose here. 

1.To experience living in another country. (Tick)

2.To broaden my skills,knowledge & horizons. I wanted to ultimately be able to train within customer services on a f&b and rooms side within the hotel industry. (Tick)

3.To inspire and motivate people around me. (Tick)

4.To travel from this base and open up myself to new experiences.(Tick-Contiki-Thailand rocked & India was "incredible"

5.To pay off my existing debt.(Tick-even though it wasn't a huge amount it felt like a shackle)

Aaah my heart is smiling at the thought of still having been able to achieve them all despite the rocky trail I have walked while here.I sure think my mama dearest is proud of me.







1 comment: