It dawned on me a week or so ago that this blog too will come to an end...
It was created especially for me to document my "Adventures in Dubai."
For interests sake I glanced at my stats on this blog and gee it's
seems I do have a wide geographical readership!
Thank you for taking the time to read my posts and share in the experiences.
I have been writing more so in these past few months as you know it's
a big passion of mine and it is also an out. A form of relaxation for
me.
So what's with this Superhero pic?
Well as this blog comes to an end I of course have a new one in the
pipe-line ready to document the next chapter of my life.
Address of the blogspot to follow....
For now just sit back, relax and follow our last adventures here in Dubai.
It was created especially for me to document my "Adventures in Dubai."
For interests sake I glanced at my stats on this blog and gee it's
seems I do have a wide geographical readership!
Thank you for taking the time to read my posts and share in the experiences.
I have been writing more so in these past few months as you know it's
a big passion of mine and it is also an out. A form of relaxation for
me.
So what's with this Superhero pic?
Well as this blog comes to an end I of course have a new one in the
pipe-line ready to document the next chapter of my life.
Address of the blogspot to follow....
For now just sit back, relax and follow our last adventures here in Dubai.
I love the pic, Sue. Can't wait for your new blog...
ReplyDelete